Thursday, May 24, 2007

backfire

the more I think about doing the positive things that I want to do – eat right, do yoga, meditate etc. the more I am doing the exact opposite. I’ve struggled with this my whole life. I know how great I feel when I do the right things, but it’s like I have a most stubborn side that just says no for the sake of saying no. At that side is winning at the moment. Well, I’m doing well today so far, so that’s good. One day at a time.

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.