Saturday, May 26, 2007

Gratitude for 26/05/07

1. That my dog loves to cuddle. It’s the only contact I get regularly, and it’s very comforting.

2. The people who own the convenience store I go to. They treat me like I’m their favourite person, though I know they give the same attention to all their regulars. They are so friendly and like to joke around and I ALWAYS leave there with a big smile on my face.

3. Crystal Clear Water. I can’t describe how much more refreshing their filtered 6 ways water is than other bottled water. Don’t even talk to me about tap water, I can’t drink it at all! CC water tastes so healthy and clean, and since I drink a lot of water I really appreciate it! Plus it’s pretty cheap if you fill your own containers – and better for the environment that way.

4. Anything that warms up my feet – thick socks, slippers, heating pads, water bottles, massage, sticking them under my dog :) Last night they were so painful but I was able to warm them up with my hands and get the circulation going enough to fall asleep.

5. Dollar stores. They’re so convenient – yesterday I needed a phone line splitter and just popped in there to get one, for a buck. If I went to an electronic store I probably would’ve paid five bucks for the exact same one. Dollar stores are great for gift wrap, dishes, and kids toys that don’t cost you an arm and a leg. The kids don’t know you only spent five bucks on them!

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.