Thursday, May 24, 2007

This has been my dream

for years. I want to move into a van, preferably a VW, and just drive, stopping at whim to experience whatever is there to experience. I love BC, so I know it would be great. I had this whole idea that I was just going to drive around in my van and write articles about my spiritual seeking experiences and sell them to magazines…I even had a name for myself “Van Mystic”... I’d also sell crafts from the back of the van, offer yoga instruction and/or do tarot readings for people I met on the way.

Well even if I never get to do this for a living, I’m still planning to do this particular drive. I may even decide to come back up along the East Coast, thereby circling the continent.

This goal for now is just an intention. I don’t have a car, let alone a van, and I am not yet financially able to support myself. Plus I’m not healthy enough to be on the road for such a long stretch…cuz I’d want to sleep in the van or camp sometimes, and my body doesn’t agree with anything but a good bed!

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.