Thursday, May 24, 2007

This month

I’ve had 4 true orders – two pairs of socks, a shawl and a shrug. One pair of socks is in trade for a dinner we already had, and one was with the great orange sock yarn from Cloth and Clay – charging $35 which is still not what they are worth hours wise. I found a website that shows how to knit socks on the machine, so that should make things easier once I complete the goal of learning how to use it. The shawl is also $35, and so far I’ve gotten $45 for the shrug – which I designed myself – and am hoping to get $15 more. I’ve also made a soap holder which I threw out because it sucked, and am working on a cotton towel – teaching myself to knit using the combination technique which is supposed to be faster once you can do it well. I also started the striped galaxy crochet sweater but have had to put it aside due to the orders.

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.