Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Eating plan

I was doing well for a couple days, but today I felt so awful I totally broke down and ate a bunch of junk. I’m not beating myself up about it though. The idea is to have more and more days where I eat well, and less where I don’t. So one day falling off the wagon doesn’t mean I give up at all. I just keep starting afresh each day. I think I need to do a detox fast very soon. That may help.

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.