Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Taking pictures

Well, my lens got smashed on my camera, but luckily I was given (very generously) a replacement. I have taken quite a few pictures with the new camera, but I don’t have the right cord to hook it up to my computer yet, so the pictures are still on the camera.

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.