Sunday, July 01, 2007

Self-harm behaviour

I haven’t had much success stopping myself from doing this every day. It’s not anything really bad, not cutting, but it is still not a good thing. It gives me the same release that cutting does with cutters, but I don’t just do it when I am upset, I do it all the time, every day, at least once a day. It’s become a habit and I start doing it without even realizing I’m doing it, and then I sometimes get mad at myself. It’s so compulsive.

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.