Sunday, May 03, 2009

I Made A New Blog

My new blog is called Perpetual Spiral's Invisible Chronic Illness blog. I've reposted the 'official' Blue Ribbon Campaign for ME post there, so folks won't be distracted and disturbed by my warnings, disclaimers and the crazy contents of this blog. I've also written the first of a series of articles on things that help make life easier for those of us with chronic fatigue and pain. I tried to submit it as an article to Associated Content, but there were obvious copyright problems with the pictures. Even though they are linked directly to the originating website and would be nothing but free advertising for the products, it ain't right, so I have to find some way to get free pictures of everything. And getting a free, decent picture of a mobility scooter isn't that easy, so I've found. So, I saved my article at the Associated Content website and will get back to it later. I'm just dead on my feet right now, with writing and editing all day. I just wanted to promote my new blog here and write a post about what I've been up to today. I did consider: catching up on my RSS feeds, and making crafts, but writing won the day. Tomorrow, I hope to do crafts as well as dishes. Cross your fingers.

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.