Saturday, December 05, 2009

#rrreadathon update

Books Read: Lover Enshrined
Pages Read: aprrox 75
Total Books Finished: 0
Total Pages Read: 75
Total Time Spent Reading: 1.25 hours

I didn't get started until after 10 a.m., I had to take the dog out and make something to eat...I don't know where that hour went LOL. I'm trying to get through this book as fast as I can, because there's not much I can comment on - it's the 6th in a series and is playing out much like the others. It's enjoyable enough for the most part. I'm not sure what else is going on around the blogosphere - I don't really know what "memes" are in relation too readathons but I'm going to quickly check out a dreadgirl's site to see if I can figure it out before I get back to my book!

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.