Friday, December 25, 2009

#XmasReadathon Final Update

Currently Reading: A Touch of Dead
Number of Pages Read: 112
Books Read (number and titles): 1, Wrinkle In Time
Total pages read: 323

I've just spent the last couple hours reading in the bathtub. I finished 3 of the 5 stories in A Touch of Dead. They aren't that great, but I'll finish the book, since I've finished everything else in the Sookie Stackhouse series!

I'll be taking myself and my book to bed shortly. I am debating whether or not I should go to my family party tomorrow, since I'm so sick. It would suck to miss it, but I don't want to pass this horrible cold to everyone, and I doubt I'd be much fun. I guess we'll see how I feel in the morning.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you enjoyed your books!

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.