Friday, December 25, 2009

#XmasReadathon Update 2

I've been listening to A Wrinkle in Time on audiobook, read by the author, so I don't know what page I'm on, but I'm on audiobook chapter 6. I'm really enjoying this story again!

So far I've only heard from a few of us doing the readathon, @gretyfriend, @mossjon @lavender_lines & @lyndafern, but I know there are some others who are going to be trying to do a little reading today too :D

I feel a little better - can actually breathe through my nose right now, so I guess the NeoCitran helped. I'll be having more of it when I get stuffy again. Onward.

Share It

Disclaimer

I sometimes write things that I don't really mean or believe. These are not to be taken literally, nor as definitive statements about me or my beliefs. Thoughts and emotions are transient, and I reserve the right to change my mind, generalize, exaggerate, give strong opinions, or write other possibly offensive statements. I don't lie, but I may say something that's not true to check whether I believe it or not, or to make a point. Call it creative license. This is my blog, and do have the right to say what I want. I'm using it in creatively therapeutic ways. Whatever the reader may think of me and my words, please believe that my core intentions are always good and I never willingly hurt anyone.